Just in case you missed it last month, More Rhodes to Follow is the second custom thread kit I have created using the new spring collection.
I came across the pattern online last year and thought it would look beautiful stitched with the new colours. The pattern is designed by Freda Murfin and available for purchase on her website Freda’s Fancy Stitching.
More Rhodes to Follow measures 8 inches square and is stitched on 18 count mono canvas. The thread kit includes the following
- Colour Complements Colour #60 size 5 perle cotton = 2 skeins
- Colour Complements Colour#61 size 8 perle cotton = 2 skeins
- Colour Complements Colour #61 floss= 1 skein
- Colour Complements Colour #62 size 8 perle cotton = 1 skein
- Colour Complements Colour #62 size 12 perle cotton = 1 skein
- Colour Complements Colour#62 floss= 1 skein
- PDF colour conversion
Please note that the thread kit DOES NOT include the pattern. This will need to be purchased separately. Follow the link above to Freda’s website.
I hope you enjoy this lovely design. Thank you Marie for stitching it and Freda for your lovely design.
It is a fun stitch so check it out!