What a Hoot | Theros
What a Hoot | Theros!
- a series of SIX owls, Theros is the third owl!
- kit includes threads and pattern
- exclusive from Colour Complements
- scroll down for more detailed information
6 in stock
What a Hoot | Theros
Theros is the third owl in my ‘What a Hoot’ series designed exclusively for Colour Complements by Kam Wenzloff.
Theros comes in a custom, hand-dyed, LIMITED EDITION KIT that contains:
- all hand-dyed threads required to complete this exclusive design
- eyes and beak
- an additional skein of perle cotton to create the braid that outlines Theros for finishing purposes
- the Theros pattern (PDF emailed once payment is processed)’
A little about the “What a Hoot” series:
‘What a Hoot’ is a series of SIX custom owls. A new owl will be introduced every month starting in April through September. As the series moves along, the designs become a little more challenging to stitch providing a good progression. However, they are enjoyable for beginner to advanced stitchers!
More about the owls:
- each owl measures approximately 4 inches square
- all the owls are the same shape BUT are different, one-of-a-kind, exclusive designs
- colours used are different with each owl
- each design offers a variety of stitches
Kit contents are generous and, while they do not contain enough threads to stitch a second owl, there is enough extra to stitch part of a second side. This will provide you with the opportunity to begin creating a double-sided owl!
All six would create a fabulous owl-themed mobile for a nursery or owl garland to display in the home!
Please note: you will need to purchase 18 count mono canvas from your local needlework shop or from your favourite online shop
SO MUCH FUN to stitch!
About Colour Complements threads
- hand-dyed in unique, vibrant and original colour combinations
- blended in shorter lengths
Shop pricing is in US funds. I accept PayPal, Visa and Mastercard. Canadian orders are subject to sales tax calculated during checkout.
I offer flat rate shipping. Please visit shipping information for more detail.
** Many of my photos are close-ups to allow customers to view colour variations. While I attempt to achieve colour accuracy in my photographs, be advised that all monitors display colours differently**
Want to see my threads in use
Visit my blog for inspiration, projects and tips. Sign up to follow my blog HERE.
Recipients are the “first” to know about new products, custom dyed limited-edition kits and sales. Sign up on my home page.