- designed with Colour Complements perle cotton & floss
- pattern is available in the March/April 2022 issue of Needlepoint Now
- a total of 180 meters/196.85 yards
- custom thread kit – scroll down for detailed information of kit contents
11 in stock
Framed Sevens Thread Kit
A custom thread kit is available for the project which includes
- Colour 30 Floss = 2 skeins – each measuring 10 meters/10.94 yards
- Colour 46 Floss = 1 skein – 10 meters/10.94 yards
- Colour 134 Floss = 1 skein – 10 meters/10.94 yards
- Colour 72 Floss = 1 skein – 10 meters/10.94 yards
- Colour 31 Size 8 perle cotton = 1 skein – 20 meters/20.87 yards
- Colour 184 Size 8 perle cotton = 1 skein – 20 meters/20.87 yards
- Colour 3 Size 5 perle cotton = 2 skeins – each measuring 20 meters/10.87 yards
- DMC 310 black – size 5 perle cotton = 2 skeins – each measuring 25 meters/27.34 yards
A total of 180 meters/196.85 yards
Framed Sevens is a new colourful stitch pattern designed by the talented Melita Glavin featured in the March/April 2022 issue of Needlepoint Now. The pattern is designed almost exclusively with Colour Complements threads and is an explosion of colour!
What will you need to stitch Framed Sevens
Pick up your copy of the March/April 2022 issue of Needlepoint Now. You will also need to purchase 18 count mono canvas.
The thread kit contents include ALL the threads required to stitch the design with the exception of the Kreinik braid. You should be able to find this at your local needlework shop or favourite online source.
Shop pricing is in US funds. I accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. Canadian orders are subject to sales tax calculated during checkout.
I offer free shipping for Canadian orders and flat rate shipping for international orders. Please visit SHIPPING INFORMATION for more detail.
** Many of my photos are close-ups to allow customers to view colour variations. While I attempt to achieve colour accuracy in my photographs, be advised that all monitors display colours differently**
Want to see my threads in use
Visit my blog for inspiration, projects and tips. Subscribe to my BLOG.