Embroidery Threads – Colour #3
$4.60 – $5.85
- hand-dyed in a spring blend of coral, pink and green
- sizes 5, 8 and 12 perle cotton in 20 meter/21.94 yard skeins
- 6 strand cotton floss in 10 meter/10.94 yard skeins
- select your size and quantity from the drop down menu
- scroll down for additional product information
Colour #3 – coral, pink and green embroidery threads
Perle Cotton is a mercerized, twisted, non-divisible cotton thread. Size 5 is the heaviest, size 8 is a medium weight and size 12 is fine – comparable to 2 strands of floss.
Cotton Embroidery Floss is a divisible thread consisting of 6 strands. Can be used in single or multiple strands.
Colour Complements embroidery threads
- hand dyed in unique, original and vibrant colour combinations
- all colour combinations are available in three sizes of perle cotton AND cotton floss
- blended in shorter lengths enhancing any needlework project
Shop pricing is in US funds. I accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. Canadian orders are subject to sales tax calculated during checkout.
I offer flat rate shipping. Please visit SHIPPING INFORMATION for more detail.
** Many of my photos are close-ups to allow customers to view colour variations. While I attempt to achieve colour accuracy in my photographs, be advised that all monitors display colours differently**
Working on white?
I recommend products be rinsed prior to use to ensure they are colour fast ONLY IF you plan to stitch on a white or very light background otherwise this is not necessary. ** I do not rinse any of my threads for my personal stitching.
Want to see my threads in use
Visit my blog for inspiration, projects and tips. Subscribe to my BLOG.
Mailed monthly and sometimes a mini newsletter mid-month. Subscribers are the first to know about new products, custom dyed limited-edition kits and sales. Subscribe at the bottom of any page on the site.
Tara H. (verified owner) –
British Columbia, Canada
One of my favourite colours! It reminds me of rainbow sherbert and arrived just in time to finish up some summer themed work!
Nancy McNab (verified owner) –