Welcome Gnome | Dotti
- a series of SIX gnomes, Dotti is the second gnome
- Colour Complements exclusive hand-dyed thread kit
- pattern published in March/April 2023 issue of Needlepointers
- scroll down for more detailed information
31 in stock
Welcome Gnome | Dotti
Dotti is the second gnome in our “Welcome Gnome” series designed by Marilyn Owen featured in Needle Pointers which is the American Needlepoint Guild publication. Dotti is featured in the March/April 2023 issue.
The custom, hand-dyed, thread kit contains:
- four different colours used in the design
- all skeins are size 5 perle cotton
- each skein measures 20 meters/21.87 yards
A little about our “Welcome Gnome” series:
‘Welcome Gnome” is a series of SIX custom gnomes. A new gnome will be introduced in each edition of Needle Pointers in 2023. Needle Pointers is the American Needlepoint Guild publication and is published six times annually. You must be a member of ANG to receive the publication so sign up if you are not a member!
More about our gnomes:
- each gnome measures approximately 4 x 2 ½ inches
- all the gnomes are the same shape BUT are different, one-of-a-kind, exclusive designs
- colours used are different for each gnome
- each design offers a variety of stitches
- these are counted canvas designs, not painted canvas
Kit contents are generous and, while they do not contain sufficient threads to stitch a second gnome, there should be enough extra to stitch at least part of a second one! All six would make a fabulous mobile or garland for a nursery or children’s room.
Please note: you will need to purchase 18 count mono canvas from your local needlework shop or from your favourite online shop
These will be SO MUCH FUN to stitch!
Colour Complements embroidery threads
- hand dyed in unique, original and vibrant colour combinations
- all colour combinations are available in three sizes of perle cotton AND cotton floss
- blended in shorter lengths enhancing any needlework project
Shop pricing is in US funds. I accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. Canadian orders are subject to sales tax calculated during checkout.
I offer flat rate shipping. Please visit shipping information for more detail.
** Many of my photos are close-ups to allow customers to view colour variations. While I attempt to achieve colour accuracy in my photographs, be advised that all monitors display colours differently**
Want to see my threads in use
Visit my blog for inspiration, projects and tips. Subscribe to my blog.
Mailed monthly and sometimes a mini newsletter mid-month. Subscribers are the first to know about new products, custom dyed limited-edition kits and sales. Subscribe at the bottom of any page on the site.