What a Hoot | Pharaoh
- a series of SIX owls, Pharaoh is an alternate colour palette for Theros
- kit includes threads and PDF pattern
- exclusive from Colour Complements
- PDF pattern emailed once purchase is complete – customized for this colour palette
- scroll down for more detailed information
9 in stock
What a Hoot | Pharaoh
Pharaoh is a new colour combination for Theros, the third owl in my ‘What a Hoot’ series designed exclusively for Colour Complements by Kam Wenzloff. If you have stitched Theros previously, this is the same design but a completely new colour palette.
Pharaoh comes in a custom, hand-dyed, LIMITED EDITION KIT that contains:
- all hand-dyed threads required to complete this exclusive design
- eyes and beak
- an additional skein of perle cotton to create the braid that outlines Pharaoh for finishing purposes
- the Theros pattern which has been modified for the custom palette above (PDF emailed once payment is processed)
- **please note that the lavender floss shown in the stitched sample is a slightly darker value than the floss included in the kit. The thread kit photograph shows this.
A little about the “What a Hoot” series:
‘What a Hoot’ is a series of SIX custom owls. As the series moves along, the designs become a little more challenging to stitch providing a good progression. Pharaoh will be enjoyable for intermediate to experienced stitchers!
More about the owls:
- each owl measures approximately 4 inches square
- all the owls are the same shape BUT are different, one-of-a-kind, exclusive designs
- colours used are different with each owl
- each design offers a variety of stitches
Kit contents are generous and, while they do not contain enough threads to stitch a second owl, there is enough extra to stitch part of a second side. This will provide you with the opportunity to begin creating a double-sided owl!
All the owls would create a fabulous owl-themed mobile for a nursery or owl garland to display in the home!
Please note: you will need to purchase 18 count mono canvas from your local needlework shop or from your favourite online shop
SO MUCH FUN to stitch!
About Colour Complements threads
- hand-dyed in unique, vibrant and original colour combinations
- blended in shorter lengths
Shop pricing is in US funds. I accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. Canadian orders are subject to sales tax calculated during checkout.
I offer free shipping on Canadian orders and flat rate shipping for international orders. Please visit shipping information for more detail.
** Many of my photos are close-ups to allow customers to view colour variations. While I attempt to achieve colour accuracy in my photographs, be advised that all monitors display colours differently**
Want to see my threads in use
Visit my blog for inspiration, projects and tips. Subscribe to my blog.
Mailed monthly and sometimes a mini newsletter mid-month. Subscribers are the first to know about new products, custom dyed limited-edition kits and sales. Subscribe at the bottom of any page on the site.