Red Cotton Floche – Colour #7 is a blend of variations of red and orange/red, bolder “in person”
- sold in 25 meter/27.34 yard skeins
- 4 strands of softly twisted cotton
- mercerized to create a beautiful sheen
- comparable to 2 strands of floss BUT not to be confused with floss
- has a nice spread covering well while remaining smooth
- especially suited to various forms of fine embroidery
About Colour Complements threads
- hand-dyed in unique, vibrant and original colour combinations
- blended in shorter lengths
Shop pricing is in US funds. I accept PayPal, Visa and Mastercard. Canadian orders are subject to sales tax calculated during checkout.
I offer flat rate shipping. Please visit my shipping information for more detail HERE.
** Many of my photos are close-ups to allow customers to view colour variations. While I attempt to achieve colour accuracy in my photographs, be advised that all monitors display colours differently**
Working on white
I recommend floche be rinsed prior to use to ensure it is colour fast ONLY IF you plan to stitch on a white or very light background otherwise this is not necessary.
Want to see my threads in use
Visit my blog for inspiration, projects and tips. Sign up to follow my blog HERE.
Recipients are the “first” to know about new products, custom dyed limited-edition kits and sales. Sign up on my home page.