Rayon Ric Rac Sampler
- narrow, slightly less than 1/4″/6.35 mm flat zig zag ric rac
- a selection of six different colour combinations
- each colour measures 1 meter/1.09 yards in length
- a total of 6 meters/6.56 yards
- additional information below
1 in stock
RAYON RIC RAC SAMPLER
Rayon Ric Rac is a narrow, slightly less than 1/4”/6.35mm flat zigzag braid or ribbon
- Hand-dyed in a selection of six different colour combinations
- Each colour is 1 meter/1.09 yards in length for a total of 6 meters/6.56 yards
- Used for embellishing in quilting, crazy quilting, wool applique and various forms of textile art
- Order what you require for your project as ric rac is randomly dyed
Shop pricing is in US funds. I accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. Canadian orders are subject to sales tax calculated during checkout.
I offer free shipping on Canadian orders and flat rate shipping for international orders. Please visit shipping information for more detail.
** Many of my photos are close-ups to allow customers to view colour variations. While I attempt to achieve colour accuracy in my photographs, be advised that all monitors display colours differently**
Working on white?
I recommend products be rinsed prior to use to ensure they are colour fast ONLY IF you plan to stitch on a white or very light background otherwise this is not necessary. ** I do not rinse any of my threads for my personal stitching
Want to see my threads in use
Visit my blog for inspiration, projects and tips. Subscribe to my BLOG.
Mailed monthly and a mini newsletter mid-month. Subscribers are the first to know about new products, custom dyed limited-edition kits and sales. Subscribe at the bottom of any page on the website.
Susan Cuss (verified owner) –
I just received my order (wow! it was fast!) and love the selection of colours. Great for my CQing and embroidery!
Jackie Stevens (verified owner) –
Great product and have enjoyec using the ric rac in my stitching. Easy to work with and the colors are wonderful.
Nancy Hoel (verified owner) –
Perfect for doll wardrobes! So pretty.
Cathie M. (verified owner) –
Wonderful! It is like a wild party in a bag and a delightful vision on my crazy quilting hexies.
Erika C. (verified owner) –
Nancy B. (verified owner) –
I like to do “crazy needlepoint” where I add different textures from my crazy quilt years to my current needlepoint projects. This oversewed mini-ric rac was a perfect addition to an Easter egg I was working on!
P D (verified owner) –
Planning on purchasing more.
Lorraine L. (verified owner) –