Rainbow Silk Perle – Colour #5
A blend of blue, golden brown and fuchsia
- Silk perle is a 3 ply twisted non-divisible filament silk
- Comparable between a size 8 and size 5 perle cotton
- Works well for stitching on 18 count canvas and 25-28 count linen
- Beautiful seam treatments in crazy quilting
- Lovely for wool applique, needlepoint and various forms of embroidery
ABOUT COLOUR COMPLEMENTS THREADS
- hand-dyed in unique, vibrant and original colour combinations
- blended in shorter lengths
- ideal for needlepoint, crazy quilting, wool applique and various forms of embroidery
Shop pricing is in US funds. I accept PayPal, Visa and MasterCard. Canadian orders are subject to sales tax calculated during checkout.
I offer flat rate shipping. Please visit shipping information for more detail.
** Many of my photos are close-ups to allow customers to view colour variations. While I attempt to achieve colour accuracy in my photographs, be advised that all monitors display colours differently**
WORKING ON WHITE?
I recommend silk perle be rinsed prior to use to ensure it is colour fast ONLY IF you plan to stitch on a white or very light background otherwise this is not necessary.
WANT TO SEE MY THREADS IN USE
Visit my blog for inspiration, projects and tips. Sign up to follow my blog HERE.
Recipients are the “first” to know about new products, custom dyed limited-edition kits and sales. Sign up on my home page.