Nine Patch Mini Sampler
- three skeins of size 5 perle cotton
- colour 64, 120 & 183
- the pattern will be available as a download at checkout
- scroll down for detailed information of kit contents
4 in stock
Nine Patch Mini Sampler Thread Kit
- colour 64, 120 & 183 – one skein of each in size 5 perle cotton
- each skein measures 20 meters/21.87 yards in length
- total of 60 meters/65.62 yards
New to Colour Complements mini sampler series?
- I post ONE counted canvas needlepoint sampler each month
- All are stitched on 18 count mono canvas and approximately 3 inches square
- All the samplers are either sourced OR original and offered complimentary
- All are stitched with Colour Complements threads AND perhaps some solids and metallics
Perle Cotton is a mercerized, twisted, non-divisible cotton thread. Size 5 is the heaviest, size 8 is a medium weight and size 12 is fine – comparable to 2 strands of floss.
Cotton Embroidery Floss is a divisible thread consisting of 6 strands. Can be used in single or multiple strands.
Colour Complements embroidery threads
- hand dyed in unique, original and vibrant colour combinations
- all colour combinations are available in three sizes of perle cotton AND cotton floss
- blended in shorter lengths enhancing any needlework project
Shop pricing is in US funds. I accept Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. Canadian orders are subject to sales tax calculated during checkout.
Canadian orders ship free. I offer flat rate shipping for international orders. Please visit shipping information for more detail.
** Many of my photos are close-ups to allow customers to view colour variations. While I attempt to achieve colour accuracy in my photographs, be advised that all monitors display colours differently**
Working on white?
I recommend products be rinsed prior to use to ensure they are colour fast ONLY IF you plan to stitch on a white or very light background otherwise this is not necessary. ** I do not rinse any of my threads for my personal stitching.
Want to see my threads in use
Visit my blog for inspiration, projects and tips. Subscribe to my BLOG.
Mailed monthly and sometimes a mini newsletter mid-month. Subscribers are the first to know about new products, custom dyed limited-edition kits and sales. Subscribe at the bottom of any page on the site.