Generally my CHORUS OF COLOURS series focuses on ONE of my colour combinations but in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day we are celebrating GREEN!
I LOVE GREENS! Today I have chosen a selection of greens that I stock in the shop. So, here is the list
All the following are available in size 5, 8, 12 perle cotton and 6 strand floss
- #184 is a blend of various values of spring green
- #168 is a blend of yellow greens with hints of gray/green
- #169 is a blend of blue/greens
- #18 is a darker blend of forest greens
- #127 is a multi-blend of greens
I have four different green TRIOS as well. For those of you who may not be familiar with my trios, they are a collection of 3 values of solid or semi-solid size 5 perle cotton that coordinate well with my hand dyes. They are offered in 3 – 10 meters skeins (30 meters). You can find the trios here.
I find that there are so many stitching options with green so I will leave the choice up to you. Remember, you can find a variety of the greens here.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!